Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the nicest way to ask my parents to take a dna test?

I wanna take a dna test. But the price seems so expensive and i don't think i myself, being 16 can afford it. So, i want to ask my parents if they are wiling to take a dna test. Maybe just my mom only. So, how am I to ask her?What is the nicest way to ask my parents to take a dna test?
I would just be honest about it. Tell her why you want her to take the test. If she doesn't agree tell her when you get a job you will pay her back. I don't think there's really a 'nice' way to ask your parents for a DNA test.
How about a little of the back story.



What is the problem?



Do you think that you aren't your parents natural child and are adopted? You should probably discuss this with a child advocacy lawyer. Files can be opened.What is the nicest way to ask my parents to take a dna test?
First of all, why do you want to? Because if you just want to find out if you are adopted, you can just ask them. Second of all, there is no easy way to ask that question.
If you feel you are adopted ask for documents. Birth certificate. Baby photo's. memories your parents have.



I'm sure of you sit down with them and talk you'll have no need for a DNA test.What is the nicest way to ask my parents to take a dna test?
Unless you have a good reason don't, if you do just ask and explain, your parents should be alright with anything you do really

No comments:

Post a Comment