Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a product of DNA Transcription and how to represent it?

I need to take a picture of DNA Transcription or tangible representation of it. I can't use google pics, so that's why I need a example that I can find in day-to-day life.



For example, for DNA replication, I could stand beside a copy machine and hold up two identical sheets of paper. If I can't get an actual picture of the term, then I need to do something like that for this as well.What is a product of DNA Transcription and how to represent it?
And hello.... Again :)



You've basically already done this with your second paragraph. What I suggest is two pieces paper, one with some DNA coding on it, and one with the RNA equivalent (DNA could be: ATG CCG AGC. And the RNA equivalent would be; UAC GGC UCG). Have the RNA on the photocopier already, take a picture of the DNA piece of paper, then put the DNA paper on the photocopier and copy. Your RNA should already be there so you can then take a photo there as well.



And voila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment