Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What chemical functionality of DNA bases are exploited in their use or action?

DNA bases are cytosine, guanine, adenine and thymine (abbreviated as C, G, A and T)



I am supposed to answer the above question about these four DNA bases but I am not sure what is the question asking of me and how can I answer it and from where should I get the information for my answer.



Can anyone please help me to at least tell men what the question is asking from me???



Urgent



Thank you in advanceWhat chemical functionality of DNA bases are exploited in their use or action?
adenine and guanine and purines and the other ones are pyrimidines as a result they pair due to a different number of hydrogen bonds between the two look up pictures and you'll see so because of these properties scientists are able to do chemistry on the dna start there and keep going

No comments:

Post a Comment